25mm x 50M Framers Brown Paper Tape Kite printed core – Plastic Free
Kite 25mm x 50m paper tapes are made from Solvent kraft paper tape. Framers brown paper tapes are made from kraft paper tape with a solvent based adhesive. They are Self-Adhesive, Ideal for Framing, Masking, Decorating and or Packaging. A great alternative to polypropylene and PVC tapes, they are Recyclable, acid Free and Vegan.
What is solvent adhesive based kraft paper tape?
One of the key differences between acrylic kraft paper tapes and solvent based self-adhesive paper kraft packaging tapes is that solvent sticks to itself, making it ideal for a range of applications, it also performs better at extreme temperatures. Similar to our acrylic tape, this is a more enviro-friendly alternative to plastic brown tapes. If you are looking for strong tape to secure your goods, all the while with the environment in mind, these 2x paper tapes are the ones for you.
Where is it often used?
It offers long-lasting adhesion and requires minimal pressure when applied. Easily torn by hand, our brown paper solvent tape is available in 25mm, 38mm and 48mm. Picture framers apply Solvent brown paper tape to the back of frames as part of the border/framing process. This makes it a popular choice in the craft and framing industry. This is where the tape sticking to itself comes in handy. For this reason, the other names for these kraft paper tapes are “framing tapes” or “framers paper tapes”.
- Standard paper-based solution
- Self-adhesive brown paper tapes – no water needed for activation, forms a strong, long lasting, highly adhesive bond
- Our standard paper kraft tape are compatible with tape dispensers
- Strong resistance to moisture and humidity
- Sticks to all carton surfaces and is recyclable
- Ideal for packing parcel light to medium weights
- Ideal for Picture Framing, our kraft paper tapes can be layered
You can read more on paper tapes at https://www.facebook.com/pg/Greener-Route-108711527512085/posts/?ref=page_internal.