48mm x 50M Framer’s Self-Adhesive Kraft Paper Tape by Greener Route
Framers brown paper tapes are made from kraft paper tape with a solvent based adhesive. They are Self-Adhesive, Ideal for Framing, Masking, Decorating and or Packaging. A great alternative to polypropylene and PVC tapes, they are Recyclable, acid Free and Vegan.
What is solvent based kraft paper tape?
One of the key differences between acrylic kraft paper tapes and solvent based self-adhesive paper kraft packaging tapes is that solvent sticks to itself. As a result it makes it ideal for a range of applications. It also performs better at extreme temperatures. Similar to our acrylic tape, this is a more eco-friendly alternative to plastic tape. So, If you are looking for strong tape to secure your goods, all the while with the environment in mind, these brown paper tapes are the ones for you.
Where to use it?
It offers long-lasting adhesion and requires minimal pressure when applied. Easily torn by hand, Kite brown paper solvent tape is available in 25mm, 38mm and 48mm. Picture framers apply Solvent brown paper tape to the back of frames as part of the border/framing process. This makes it a popular choice in the craft and framing industry because . This is where the tape sticking to itself comes in handy. For this reason, these kraft paper tapes are often referred to as “framing tapes” or “framers paper tapes”.
- Standard paper-based solution
- Self-adhesive brown paper tapes – no water needed for activation, forms a strong, long lasting, highly adhesive bond
- Our standard paper kraft tape are compatible with tape dispensers
- Strong resistance to moisture and humidity
- Sticks to all carton surfaces
- Ideal for packing light to medium weight parcels
- Plastic and toxic free
- Ideal for Picture Framing, our kraft paper tapes can be layered
You can read more on paper tapes at https://www.facebook.com/pg/Greener-Route-108711527512085/posts/?ref=page_internal.