Terms and Conditions
Welcome to GreenerRoute.com. GreenerRoute.com is a trading name of Bello Group Limited registered in the UK, Company number 10740764.
This page was last updated on 23rd June 2020.
The following are general terms and conditions of GreenerRoute.com and govern the use of the site.
For orders through the shop, we work to protect the security of your personal and payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
Payments may be made either by bank transfer, credit card, debit card or using Paypal. Transactions are made through a secure payment gateway operated by Stripe (for card payments) or by Paypal. At no time does any employee of this website have access to your credit card details. Your credit card details are not stored or recorded by GreenerRoute.com.
- Terms of Sale
Should you purchase any goods from GreenerRoute.com you will be contracting with GreenerRoute.com on the terms outlined below and not with any third parties. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with the Sales Terms, do not order any goods from this shop.
- Stock Availability ? items in GreenerRoute.com are normally available for dispatch the same day of ordering if ordered before midday or next day if ordered after midday Monday – Friday. If any item you have chosen is unavailable, GreenerRoute.com will contact you via your email address and set out the options that are available to you.?
Items out of stock when ordering – if you order out of stock items you will be informed on the shopping basket page. If items are out of stock your whole order will be delayed until those items are booked into our warehouse. If you want to receive an ETA for the despatch of your order, please contact our customer service team and quote your order number. Orders will only be sent when out of stock items are available, we are unable to send orders separately, but we can refund any out of stock items if you do not wish to wait.
- GreenerRoute.com retains the right to suspend supply of goods displayed if it is out of stock or for general site maintenance and may do this without warning or notice. GreenerRoute.com also retains the right to change prices without notice or warning. Current prices of all goods are clearly marked on the product page and these are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
- Once you have placed an order with GreenerRoute.com you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order and a further email confirming dispatch of your order. The email confirming dispatch of your order represents acceptance by us of your order.
- Refunds are made by the same method used to make the initial order.
- Promotions, discount codes and special offers. GreenerRoute.com may offer discount codes, special offers and promotions from time to time and may terminate these offers without prior notice. Receipt of a discount code does not provide a guarantee that the code will be accepted once the discount period has expired. Discount codes do not apply to items covered by a promotion or to which a discount has already been applied. This includes promotional items added to the basket at no charge to the customer. Promotional items must be ordered prior to the end of a promotion in order to take advantage of any discounts attached.
- Deliveries ? full details of deliveries can be found here. If your order is damaged during delivery please contact us to report the problem.
- Returns ? we want you to be completely satisfied with all of your purchases from GreenerRoute.com. If you are not completely happy with your product then let us know and you can return the item if you contact us within 60 days. Returned items should be sent complete with their original packaging and a note of your order number, reason for return and wish for either a refund or replacement. If the item has been opened we are unable to provide a refund and a voucher code will be issued.
We will provide a returns label unless products are 2L or over. In these cases, unless products are faulty, customers are responsible for organising the return themselves to the warehouse in the UK.
We cannot accept returns as a result of deliveries being delayed or late.
- Cancellation ? you have a legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of the date of receipt of your goods, as long as the goods are returned to us unused and as new together with their original packaging. Please also include a note of your order number and request for a refund.
- Force majeure ? we will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.
- Customs duties and local taxes. For delivery outside the European Union, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Please read these terms before ordering any samples from us.
- Samples will only be provided with orders for ?10 or more of products, before shipping is added. No more than 2 samples can be requested with any order.
- Samples are provided subject to availability. Should we run out of stock of a sample we will delete it from your order and there will be no right to a replacement. Should a sample be missed out of an order, there will be no right to a replacement.
- Samples must be requested before payment is made. Samples cannot be added after an order is placed.
- We do not accept returns of samples.
- During busy periods, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend the sending of samples.
The following rules are applicable to all competitions conducted by or on behalf of GreenerRoute.com BVBA until further notice or until amended.
- By entering the competition, entrants (or voters for a particular entrant) together with any other member of the public involved (all such persons being referred to as ‘entrant’) hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
- On completing and submitting a competition, you will automatically be entered into a draw for one of the prizes. No correspondence will be entered into and the winners will be notified by post or email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The competition is not open to employees of GreenerRoute.com BVBA or participating companies. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize (s) described are available at the date of publication. Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of GreenerRoute.com Ltd , which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to GreenerRoute.com Ltd as a result thereof.
- Proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Unless otherwise stated, entry to all competitions is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
- The decision of GreenerRoute.com BVBA is final and it is a condition of entry to any competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be published or not, and that the decisions of the judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- No purchase is necessary and no more than one entry per household.
- Competitions open to UK residents only, unless otherwise stated.
- You have 14 days to confirm acceptance of your prize, if we haven’t heard from you then we have the right to pick another winner.?
- GreenerRoute.com voucher scheme
- Each account holder must be aged 18 and over and have a valid email address.
- Each account holder is entitled to one GreenerRoute.com account only.
- Account holders must open up an account with us to be eligible for participation in the voucher scheme. Account holders will be informed of new vouchers by email every month.
- Account holders must activate the voucher to claim the discount.
- Account holders must keep GreenerRoute.com informed of any changes to their personal details. GreenerRoute.com cannot be held responsible for any loss of vouchers incurred as a result of an out of date or incorrect email address.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw any benefits of the Programme or suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion without warning.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. BigGreenSavings may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Vouchers can not be bought, sold, transferred or traded.
- GreenerRoute.com may decline to issue vouchers or withdraw or cancel accounts, or remove a member from the scheme at any time. WE reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Vouchers are valid during the month of issue and can be redeemed against a single purchase of that product.
- Vouchers cannot be reused or reissued beyond the voucher expiry date.
- Each voucher must be activated by the account holder through the online account area in order to be redeemed.
- Each voucher can only be redeemed once. If an order that qualifies for a voucher is cancelled, refunded or not completed, or if we suspect misconduct, vouchers can be refused at our discretion.
- Discounts can’t be applied to items covered by a promotion or voucher. Promotions can’t be applied to items covered by an activated voucher.
- Vouchers are generated based on account holders shopping behaviour, they can not be pre-selected by the member.